Ayurvedic Sativa Oil
Earthencore brings you the most reputed unsaturated essential oil from the plant kingdom.
A multi-purpose hemp seed oil for mild cooking, salad dressing, pasta receipes, making smoothies, vegetable receipes, skin and hair care.
Net weight : 200ml
Packaging : Bottle
Ayurvedic sativa oil is natural extract from Hemp seeds.
About Ayurvedic sativa oil –
- It contains the ideal 3:1 Super Omega-6 (SDA) to Super Omega-3 (GLA) ratio.
- Hemp oil is 75-80% polyunsaturated fatty acids (the good fats).
- It has only 9-11% of the less desired saturated fatty acids.
- It offers a delicate nutty flavor to every dish.
- In addition, one can make smoothies, salad dressing, vegetables receipes, and all kinds of pasta recipes using sativa oil.
- A gentle massage on your body nourishes skin and increases the blood circulation.
- Our Hemp seed oil is suitable for all skin types.
- Hemp seed oil maintains hormonal balance which helps to attain a healthy menopause.
- It also deals with symptoms including hot flashes and depression.
- Skin oxygenation and hydration can be achieved by the regular use of Hemp oil.
- Moreover, Omega 6 and Fatty acids can help prevent Psoriasis.
- Hemp Ayurveda oil has a zero comedogenic rating, which simply means it won’t clog skin pores at all.
- Due to its low carbohydrate and sugar content, it acts as a great supplement for diabetics.
- Hemp oil if used in cooking, it can reduce your cholesterol rate.
- Hemp oil can be used for cooking but its not suitable for high heat cooking.
Interested in Hemp based products?
Visit our one stop personal hemp care section for exciting collection.
|Dimensions||14 × 3 × 6 cm|
|Suitable for high heat cooking|
|Hair & Skin care|
|What can be used for|
Make smoothies, Salad dressing, Vegetable receipes, all kinds of pasta receipes.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in