Ayurvedic Sativa Powder
₹299.00 – ₹999.00
Hemp protein body supplement or Ayurvedic Sativa Powder is made from hemp seeds to boost muscle growth.
Hemp protein powder is Dairy and Lactose free.
A vegan friendly nutritional diet and a true plant based bodybuilding protein supplement. Also suitable for childrens during their growth age.
Content : Sativa powder packs a healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, antioxidants and without any saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar.
Texture : Green
Weight : 150 grams and 500 grams
Hemp protein powder supplement or Ayurvedic sativa powder is a safe source of protein for fitness freaks.
Facts about Hemp protein powder supplement:
- Protein powder is full of vitamins and fats essential for muscle growth post body workout and conditioning.
- Sativa powder is a our premium product with high levels of the amino acid and arginine. Arginine is an amino acid that help in the production of nitric oxide in the human body.
- Furthermore, nitric oxide lowers blood pressure by dilating and relaxing blood vessels which in turn reduces risk of cardiovascular disease.
- It contains all 20 amino acids which make a perfect deal for childrens, athletes, vegans, and vegetarians compared to other whey proteins.
- Moreover, hemp protein is dairy free product. Thus, making it a rich protein source for vegans.
- Ayurvedic sativa powder is healthy punch of dietary fiber, chlorophyll, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Unlike other whey protein, sativa powder is saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium or sugar free.
- If you are feeling low, exchange daily dose of caffeine for hemp powder as they produce twice as much energy as carbohydrates.
- A non-GMO and non-hexane product for better health.
- Hemp protein is called as nature’s super food, it includes all muscle building amino acids such as branched-chain amino acids (BCAA).
- Hemp powder cleanses the colon and it’s high fiber concentration also lowers the risk of developing diarrhea (or) hemorrhoids.
- Our hemp powder is the only source for the globulin protein Edestin, which aids in digestion. It’s relatively phosphorus free and considered the backbone of the cell’s DNA.
How to make your protein powder shake?
- Just add it to your shake or blend it with Yogurt and hot cereals for a perfect meal replacement diet.
Interested in Hemp based products?
Visit our one stop personal hemp care section for exciting collection.
150 Grams, 500 Grams
Athletes, Vegans, Fitness freaks, Bodybuilders, Childrens, Muscle recovery, Men, Women
|How to use|
Add it to milk, water, yogurt, your favourtie smoothies and milkshakes, juices and more.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in